- Roughen bond area and clean with solvent or alcohol.
- Cut approximately 1/8 inch from max1 titanium – steel epoxy end and discard.
- Twist, break, or cut off desired amount of max1 titanium – Steel Epoxy.Aggressively knead to uniform color (without any black specs). max1 titanium – steel epoxy will start to get warm to the touch.
- Complete repair within 3 minutes of step 4. Repair must be in place before hardening begins (usually 3 to 4 minutes).
- For a smooth surface, hand rub with water during the first three minutes after repair
- max1 titanium – steel epoxy can be drilled, tapped, sanded and machined one hour after application.
- To keep hands clean, wear plastic gloves or wet hands prior to mixing.
- The curing process slows down when max1 titanium – steel epoxy is used under water. Allow 10 to 20 minutes for putty to harden when used under water.
- Should the max1 titanium – steel epoxy become stiff or harden in the tube prior to mixing which can happen when stored incorrectly, heat the putty in an oven at 150F/65C for 15 minutes or until it softens. DO NOT put into microwave oven. Use caution in handling the putty until it cools.
Bonds to all types of metal including precious and exotic metals, glass, fibreglass, plastic, ceramic, porcelain, epoxy fiber, brick, concrete.Ideal for repairing leaks in gasoline and diesel tanks.Safe for repairing drinking water tanks. pipes, fixtures and systems.
Eye irritant contains epoxy and amine resins that may cause irritation to eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and contact a physician. Wash hands with soap nd water after use. May be harmful if swallowed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.